Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Horrible - Bullying

I would not want to be a teenager these days.  The bullying tragedies that have been happening recently are absolutely disgusting!!!  Everyone, at some point has been picked on.  I remember getting picked for having freckles when I was in the 3rd grade.  I remember the next day I wanted to wear my uniform sweater (I went to catholic school) in June to school.  My mom said “NO, it’s 90 degrees out.”   I told her that someone was making fun of me and she responded “Get over it – he probably likes you.”  Luckily people accepted me for my red hair and freckles and that was the extent of me being “picked on.”

The term they use now a days is “bullying” because that’s what it is.  With all these social networking sites, I can only imagine how a “bully” could traumatize someone.  The more stories I read the more this makes me sick!  How can you treat someone so badly?

Just venting!! 
I head this story today.  Broke my heart!


3 comments:

  1. aww =(.. That is terrible. I cant stand when I see a poor kid getting bullied it makes me sick. If someone does that to Jack I'm gonna kick the parents asses

    ReplyDelete

XoXo,
Shannon

Follow me <3
http://shashashanshan.blogspot.com/