Monday, November 7, 2011

My AMAZING New Purse

On a recent trip to Nordstroms i went into my favorite department called "trend."  They have unique/trendy accessories that you won't find in any other store.  I fell in love with this purse called "Felix" by Duex Lux  Today my very generous job *sarcasm* gave us a Visa gift card. As soon as i got off of work i drove straight to the mall and purchased it =)  I'm obsessed with anything gold so this purse was meant for me!!! Pictures do NOT give this bag justice, so i also attached the picture from the Duex Lux website. =)




4 comments:

  1. i have NO friends lol =*( pimp me out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute bag!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, following u now! Follow me back :)

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo.... CUTE!
    Thanks for following my blog- I am coming over and I think I may stay a while... may I take off my shoes by following? ;)

    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

XoXo,
Shannon

Follow me <3
http://shashashanshan.blogspot.com/